1. Sueno understand and accept that many people are still unsure about placing orders via the internet, and have concerns about their personal details and credit/debit card numbers falling into the wrong hands. Sueno would like to reassure all customers that any information provided for Sueno will remain safe and secure and only be used in order to effect payment and for Sueno’s own internal use, and in particular to fulfill any order placed.
2. If you wish to place an order, Sueno require your email address, name and address, daytime telephone contact number, as well as details of your order. Sueno need your telephone number in order to arrange delivery, and need your name and address in order to deliver your goods. This information is given in the strictest confidence, and Sueno will not pass this information to any third party.
3. Sueno accepts payment in Sterling by either credit or debit card. The payment is handled by Protex and all the information provided relating to your credit/debit card is encrypted.
4. Personal information provided to this website is by way of a secure server. Information you send to us regarding your purchase will be encrypted.
5. Sueno would like to use your details to notify you of future products or future special offers. If you would note like to accept any information in the future either via email or via post please tick this box.